Office Chair Massage - Massage At Work
Our Office Chair Massage Practitioners are specialists in seated chair massage, a workplace-friendly style of massage that increases productivity, positive energy, creativity, morale and motivation. Our mission is to help companies bring mobile chair massage on-site to their office, trade show, convention, conference, sales meeting, fundraiser, golf tournament, sporting or special event.
Our Onsite Massage Service
Why clients choose our onsite massage
We’ve worked hard to make your selection process easy.
A proven massage team
- Professionally certified and insured
- Extensive cross-Canada network
- Screened and experienced
- Event/Program Set-up & Management
- Dedicated event coordinators
- Easy On-line scheduling
The best rates
- Price match guarantee
- No surcharges or hidden fees
- Quotes you can understand
Yes, we work in your area
We have practitioners across Canada ready to provide chair massage for your local and national events.
Experience you can count on
Since 2002, we have established ourselves as the leading national Chair Massage company by providing Massage Programs and Event Massage to some of Canada's top businesses.
- "...it was a hit across the country. Thank you so much for your assistance in the coordining our Chair Massage event. Your practitioners were friendly and professional and you were extremely accommodating and responsive. We will definitely use Massage at Work for our next event!" - Jennifer, SAP Canada Inc.
- "THANK YOU ... your team was amazing and worked really hard! Our reps LOVED the chair massages and I will be planning on using your services in the future for corporate events. I will be sure to send your company contact information to my peers for them to use you also." - Tanya, Softchoice
- "Enjoyed the seminar also – but the chair massage was #1! By far." - Victoria, SAP Canada Inc.
- "I cannot tell you how wonderful everything was - both [chair massage practitioners] were professional and the group is still talking about them....we would love to have them come back to the office on a regular basis! Thanks again!" - Vanessa, Ajilon
- "The [chair massage practitioners] were great! Very nice, very professional. I got to have a massage myself and it was lovely. Please extend my thanks again to both of them. Thanks so much. I will definitely keep you mind for future events."" - Julie, Krista Slack + Associates
"Ask me anything, I'm here to help you plan a successful event."
- Event coordinator -
"We’ve planned for every little detail so you don’t have to."
- Founder -
"Making someones day with a great massage makes my day."
- Massage Practitioner -
"Easy online scheduling and event booking - I do that!!"
- Online systems -
We are the proud authors of:
The Canadian Guide to Corporate Massage
Planning an onsite corporate massage event for a business in Canada? Our guide covers Frequently Asked Questions about corporate wellness massage, the benefits of massage programs, how to ask your boss for a massage day, why employee-paid programs fail and more. Let our 17-years of experience help you plan and run a successful massage day for your company’s wellness program, special event or tradeshow.